8.8.10

Summer Loving: 3. Oversized Sunglasses

I have another (slightly belated) summer favourites post for you to peruse and enjoy.

Oversized Sunglasses
The marmite of eye-wear - you either love them or loathe them... either way, you notice them!! No one wore them better than this beautiful lady
The queen of the oversized sunglasses was the incredible Jackie O, but in more recent times, they have become a style staple of the off-duty celebrity:

I'm a big fan of big eye-wear, and these lovely ladies inspired me to start my own collection. Here are a few of my favourite pairs of extra large sunnies:
These are my absolute favourite pair. I picked them up in Accessorise in Dublin Airport for around €20... totally worth it - they're really comfy and uber stylish!! Love them
So, what do you think about oversized sunglasses? Do you love or loathe them? Do you lust over Posh's mouth-watering collection or do you think that these specs make people look like "bug-eyed freaks" (thanks, Dad)

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh I definitely love oversized sunnies!! The new ones you bought from Accessorise are gorgeous! x

Susan ♔ said...

thank you sweetheart - I saw them and just had to buy them :P xx