9.8.10

Review: You've Been Mangoed Bath Melt

Good morning flowers - I hope that you all had a splendid weekend and that Monday morning isn't being too hard on you!! Last night I decided to treat myself to a long soak before throwing myself into a busy week at work. I grabbed my favourite luxury bath melt from Lush - the delicious "You've Been Mangoed" - and the book I'm reading, and off I popped.

The Lush website describes this baby as "bright and breezy, with nutritious mango and avocado butters to make your skin feel as if it's just had a really healthy breakfast and is all set up for the day" (source)
PROS
This product is a favourite of mine for several reasons... firstly, the mango butter is super moisturising. I have dry skin on my body (and oily on my face... worst combination!!) and I always step out of the bath feeling soft and silky! Second of all, this product contains a generous amount of lemongrass oil, which tones your skin big time! It also (supposedly) leaves you in a good mood, due to the citrus scent (maybe that's just me... big citrus fan right here!!!). Lastly, it smells DIVINE... literally mouthwatering - one of my favourite Lush scents ever!!

CONS
The only downsides to this product are the lack of bubbles (they just make baths more fun... right?) and the semi-grey tint it gives to your bath water, which not exactly enticing!! However, f you can get over these (minor) issues, you will bloomin' love this luxurious, delicious bath melt.

Rating
9/10

Happy Monday

No comments: