14.8.10

NOTD: Miss Minty

Happy Weekend Flowers!!

I have a little NOTD post for you all, featuring Gosh's Miss Minty... this is my newest nail polish splurge, and I picked it up in A-Wear for around €8.
(Please excuse the slightly smudged edges on my nails... I painted them and then got distracted - I had to do some damage control before snapping these photos!)
 I absolutely love Gosh nail polishes - the texture is perfect, they can work with one coat (two is better though) and they dry so quickly....... and they're not uber-expensive!

I have a few more Gosh polishes which will be featuring on here in the coming weeks... I have a new addiction!!

Have a wonderful weekend petals

5 comments:

annabella said...

Oooh this looks lovely, i have a peach polish from GOSH & agree, they are nice to use! xxx

Radiant Make Up said...

That's a gorgeous colour!
I've never tried any of GOSH's polishes but definately going to be on the look out for this one though x

Susan ♔ said...

Thanks girlies - they are beautiful polishes and so simple to use :) I really rate them xxx

nicoletta said...

I've not tried gosh polish either thanks they look pretty, how long do they lqast before chipping on you?

Susan ♔ said...

I've never tried this particular polish before, but normally they last a few days before chipping (longer if you add a top coat) xxx