1.2.10

makeup collection and storage

I'm currently living in university accommodation, so space is very limited. I had to find a way to store all my makeup. I got this tower in a local homeware store (Atlantic Homecare) and I absolutely love it.


In the top drawer, I store all my concealers, foundations, primers and tinted moisturisers:

In the second drawer I have all my face powders: studio fix, blot powder, highlighters, blushes, bronzers and MSFs:

In the third drawer I have all my eye stuff: mascara, liners, primers, eyelash curlers and random eyeshadows from Rimmel, Gosh, Dior etc:

In the bottom drawer I store all my lip products: lipstick, lipgloss, lip balms, liners and primers:


Beside my makeup tower, I store my makeup brushes in a container from Muji, a Benefit makeup bag with my two mac eyeshadow pallets and my Lush hand creams.


Hope you enjoyed this post - if you have any questions about my storage or collection, leave me a comment and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
Ciao xx

3 comments:

*Peonies and lilies* said...

I love reading storage posts, yours is so neat and organized x

Susan ♔ said...

Thank you honey. I love reading them too :)

Anonymous said...

I love it! Very nice n_n