15.1.10

Review: Toni & Guy Dry Shampoo

This is a review of Toni & Guy's Refreshing Dry Shampoo. I have very irritating hair that I have to wash almost every day or it looks greasy - not fun. I am always on the look out for something that will sort my hair out, and I was absolutely delighted to find this little bad boy!!
The directions are simply written on the bottle - shake can well, hold about 20cm from your hair and spray liberally. It also suggests concentrating on the roots, as this is the greasiest part of your hair.

I really liked this product but I did have to use quite a lot of it to get a desirable effect (my hair was really greasy though, I left it for two and a half days to test this out!!). For the amount that I used, I think this was pretty costly - I can't remember the exact cost, but it was in the range of €8-10, I believe.

The smell of this particular dry shampoo is quite like other Toni & Guy hair products - it reminds me of going to the hair dresser, and I love that feeling!! I have tried other dry shampoos and the smell was a total turn off, so this was a big bonus.

Another great bonus of this shampoo is the finish it leaves on your hair. I have dark hair, and often the white colour of dry shampoos gives my hair a nasty, grey-ish tint which is NOT nice. This dry shampoo, though white in colour, does not tint your hair in any way.

Pros: the smell, colour and texture are much more appealing than cheaper brands
Cons: more expensive than other brands

Rating: 8.5/10

Peace

3 comments:

DangerouslyBeauty said...

My cousin had this dry shampoo, but personally, I hated the smell. She really liked it though :) Thanks for the review, please come and follow me, I love your blog xxx

Anonymous said...

Just want to say what a great blog you got here!
I've been around for quite a lot of time, but finally decided to show my appreciation of your work!

Thumbs up, and keep it going!

Cheers
Christian, iwspo.net

StockToGo said...

Hey its really nice
Thanks for sharing this
Stocktogo is a leading online retailer of hair care products and Toni and Guy Products in UK.
Call at 0121-5544826 for toni and guy prices.