25.1.10

Lush Haul - Heads, Shoulders, Knees and Toes

It's my birthday this weekend, so I decided to treat myself in Lush. I went in to get a tub of Handy Gurugu, because my hands are so dry lately from the cold weather. When I was in there, I decided to splash out and I picked up some Angels on Bare Skin too because everyone seems to rave about it.

I walked up to the counter to pay and noticed the special offer that's running at the moment and obviously convinced myself that I needed it!! Lush are running the "Heads, Shoulders, Knees and Toes" collection at the moment. Basically, you get 9 products (and one extra - which I didn't actually get!!!) for £12.50 or €15. This is an amazing offer, and you can read all about it on the Lush website.

Basically, you get any full sized fresh face mask (I picked up BB Seaweed), any sample sized moisturiser (I got Vanishing Cream), a sample sized Lemony Flutter cuticle butter, a sample sized Handy Gurugu hand cream, a sample sized Pied de Pepper foot lotion, a mini sugar scrub, a full sized Big shampoo, a Vitamin C toner tab, and an Each Peach massage bar. It all comes in a cute little cardboard box, which you can see in my photo (below).

As far as I'm aware, you're supposed to get a tenth free thing, which I seem to have missed out on.... but the lovely girls that work in my local Lush gave me a free Chox Away soap and free samples of Yummy Yummy Yummy shower gel and Retread Conditioner all because it's my birthday on Friday!!


Basically, I got ALL the lovely stuff in the picture (above) for €30 - bargain!! I love Lush <3>

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think the 'free' thing is supposed to be the mustache joke thing. I think don't rely on that haha x x

Susan ♔ said...

haha, you might be right!! It's an incredible deal even without the 10th thing :) xx