6.1.10

Lush Haul

Today I went to Lush and had myself a little splurge. I picked up some Porridge Soap, Candy Cane Bubble Bar and The Comforter Bubble Bar. I got a free sample of Each Peach (And Two's A Pear) Massage Bar.


Porridge SoapHere's my yummy slice. I absolutely love this bad boy. It's my second favourite Lush soap (after Rockstar, of course) and I love using it to exfoliate in the shower/bath. It's awesome!!

Candy Cane Bubble Bar
This is my loverly Candy Cane bubble bar. The packet says it's "sweet as candy" and I have to agree. It smells just like Rockstar soap, which as I mentioned earlier, is my favourite Lush soap.... I just cannot wait to use this bubble bar in my next bath!!

The Comforter Bubble Bar
Then I picked up this bubble bar. It is described as on the Lush website as creating a "warming, fruity, fluffy bath to bring you comfort." It smells like yummy blackcurrent, and is honestly good enough to eat. I loooooove it, so much! Yum :)

Each Peach (And Two's A Pair) Massage Bar
I also got a free sample of this massage bar. I have never used a massage bar from Lush before, but supposedly it warms up due to your body heat and melts into a creamy liquid. It is also a moisturiser, so you don't have to wash it off. Lush's website says the following:

"We make the Each Peach Massage Bar with fruity avocado and mango kernel butters, mixed with our cocoa butter and shea butter base for an extra nutritious, softening treat. Essential oils of Persian lime, red grapefruit, sweet orange and mandarin help to encourage a sunny disposition."

Sounds good to me. Now all I have to do is bribe my boyfriend into giving me a back massage. I cannot wait!!

Once I try out all these products, I'll get back to you all with reviews and ratings. Until then, I hope you enjoyed this haul. Oh and I'd like to apologise for the photo quality - I used my iphone, because I stupidly left my camera in my apartment over Christmas... ooops! Photo quality will be better once I get my camera back.

Peace out ladies

No comments: