20.6.10

Summer Loving: 1. Floral Prints

Evenin' Folks!!

I am sure that many of you will agree with me, but one of the best things about summer is being able to wear floral prints ALL THE TIME! I absolutely love floral patterns on anything... clothes, shoes, bags... you name it, I'll love it.

I thought I'd share this obsession with you beautiful ladies today... have a lookie at some of my favourite floral items:
Left to right:
1. Cardigan (Penneys/Primark)
2. Dress (H&M)
3. Top (River Island)
4. Dress (River Island)
5. Dress (H&M)
6. Tank Top (River Island)
7. Top (Penneys/Primark)
Left to Right:
1. Black Runners (Penneys/Primark)
2. White Runners (Cath Kidston)

I selected a few of my favourite pieces for this little post... if you want to see any more of my bazillion items, let me know :)

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I like the floral prints too :)

Renay said...

I love them as well...
There are so many to pick from during the summer and you will always look lovely in them youll never fail :)