30.11.10

Review: A'kin Pure Emergency Gel

My first MyPure review this month is of the Pure Emergency Gel by A'Kin.
This product has three main uses:

1. A cooling gel to soothe and calm irritated skin
As someone who suffers from irrational skin that is often flushed and blotchy, this product is a Godsend. Applying this gel to irritated skin calms the inflamed red colour and the uncomfortably hot feeling - it provides immediate and lasting relief.

2. A moisturiser (for sensitive or oily skin)
I have oily skin and I find this product great in the morning. I apply it, wait for about 5 minutes and my skin is much less oily than normal!

3. An after shave/waxing balm
I used this after dry shaving (awful, I know, but our water was turned off) and it reduced the red, irritated appearance of my legs - the red bumps literally disappeared!

This product claims to be "unscented" - though this is not strictly true, the light fragrance of chamomile mixed with aloe is relaxing, and adds to the charm of this product.

For more information, and to pick up a bottle, please check out the MyPure website. I really like this gel, and fully intend to repurchase it when I run out. I cannot rate it highly enough!!

Rating: 10/10


Please note: I was sent this product free of charge, but was not compensated for this review. All opinions expressed are my own - they are completely honest and unbiased. I am not affiliated with any of the above mentioned companies.

No comments: