18.9.10

Review: Lovea Tahitian Monoi Moisturising and Restorative Hair Mask

Having previously tried out two other Lovea Bio products for MyPure, I was unbelievably excited when I opened my parcel this month and spotted a tub of their Tahitian Monoi Moisturising and Restorative Hair Mask. The other Lovea products I have tried (which I reviewed here and here) were absolutely brilliant, and I had very high expectations for this product...

... and it didn't disappoint!
Having dyed, fried (*with my ghd) and blow-dried my hair countless times over the past few years, to say it is "a bit dry and damaged" is a serious understatement. I always relish the opportunity to deep condition and restore some vitality and moisture to my poor barnet. This product is aimed at ladies with less than luscious locks that are in need of a good sorting out. 

The tub, like all Lovea products, is in French... but it basically says "The Lovea Bio moisturising and restorative hair mask can repair your dry or damaged hair, after exposure to sun or sea, or to counter the effects of chlorine. Enriched with Tahitian Monoi, this creamy mask restores your hairs fibre, and leaves it soft, shiny and dazzlingly beautiful, without weighing it down."
According to the MyPure website, this product can be used in two ways. Firstly, as a deep conditioning mask. The directions are as follows: "apply to your hair and leave for up to 30 minutes. For best results wrap a towel around your hair".

The second way that this product can be used is as a leave-in conditioner, as follows: "take a small amount of the product and rub vigorously between your palms, then finger through towel dry hair".

I used this product both ways, applying it all over my hair each time (but mainly focusing on the damaged ends of my hair). After using this product, my hair felt luxuriously soft and silky. My mum even commented that my hair looked "much healthier and softer" and it felt much less brittle.

 The consistency of the product is perfect - it's neither too runny nor too gloopy - and the scent is heavenly, like both of the other Lovea products I have tried. This price is a cheap and cheerful £7.99, and with the small amount required for each use, it goes a long way.

If you haven't checked out any Lovea products yet, you're missing out... big time! I am truly in love with this brand!!

Another perfect 10 :)

To read a bit more about this product, or to order one for yourself, please check out the MyPure website.
Please note: I was sent this product free of charge, but was not compensated for this review. All opinions expressed are my own - they are completely honest and unbiased. I am not affiliated with any of the above mentioned companies.

2 comments:

Katie Hayward said...

I have never heard of mypure before but this looks interesting I might even try these out for myself ... Great pictures to BTW :)

Lots of love,
Katie
xoxo

Susan ♔ said...

MyPure is a great website!! I'm so delighted to be involved with them - superb customer service too :)

Thank you so much for the comment xoxo