23.5.10

MyPure Goodies

Good afternoon ladies - hope you're all enjoying the gorgeous weather!

Last week I was incredibly lucky and was selected to test out some beauty products from MyPure. I got three products which I will be testing out over the next 2/3 weeks and then I'll post a review of each!

Eight Natural Wonder Revitalising Facial Serum
The first product I received was an anti-ageing, moisturising facial serum from Kosmea. You can check out what the MyPure website has to say HERE.

Pure Rose Hydrating Facial Mist
 The second product is also anti-ageing and moisturising. It's a facial mist by [A'kin] and you can check it out at MyPure by clicking HERE.

Moroccan Argan Brilliance Shine Shampoo
 Lovea provided the third product, which is a shine boosting shampoo and can be seen HERE.

Can't wait to test these products out!! Have a wonderful day in the sunshine loves, but don't forget your suncream...

No comments: