15.5.10

Getting To Know You Tag

Hey ladies...
So, I finally finished my exams today and I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! Summer starts right here :)

So, I was browsing my favourite blogs, and I noticed that the beautiful Becky (aka: The Beauty Basket... visit her blog HERE) had done a wonderful little tag that I was dying to do - so I'm stealing it!! It's the "Getting To Know You Tag"

Things You Are Passionate About
Makeup
Music
Languages (Irish, French, Spanish)
Friends & Family
Cleanliness
Sleeeeeeeeeping
Blogging
Facebook (lol)

Things I'd Like To Do Before I Die
Travel around Asia
Learn Italian
Make a music record
Buy my own house
Get married and have a family

Things I Say Often
I don't mind, what do you wanna do?
I'm tired
I love you
New shoooooes

Books I Have Recently Read
I'm gonna be reading LA Candy next week for the bloggers book club... but lately the only books I have been reading are college books!!

Songs I Could Listen To Over And Over Again
"Killing In The Name" - Rage Against The Machine
"I'm Yours" - Jason Mraz

All of The Midnight Beast's songs (go to their YouTube HERE)
"Wherever You Will Go" - The Calling
"Zepher Song" - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Anything by Stephen Lynch (comedian - not suitable for minors)



Traits I Like In My Best Friends
Loyalty
Honestly
Good Sense of Humour
Kindness
Chatty

Hope you enjoyed this blogpost lovers... I promise, now that my exams are over, I'll be better at keeping this up to date (and if I'm not, you all have permission to cyber-yell at me!!)

1 comment:

Smiles and Coos said...

YAY :) Great answers hunny xxxx