19.4.15

What's in my Bag?

Hi ladies,

A short but sweet post for you today - a look into my bag/purse...
My current handbag, a Michael Kors jet set travel tote. I bought this handbag about six months ago, and I am totally in love with it <3


(from left to right, top to bottom)
a pack of chewing gum, a container of sweetener, my Ralph Lauren makeup bag, a Ted Baker body spray, a Cath Kidston umbrella, two pens and a notebook, a M&S shopping bag, a pair of gloves, a coin purse to carry my headphones (bought on Etsy - available here), a bottle of water, my Michael Kors sunglasses and sunglasses case and my purse/wallet (Calvin Klein). I also usually carry around my Filofax, but I accidentally left it in work over the weekend...



(again, left to right, top to bottom) - two hair ties and some bobby pins, a Crabtree & Evelyn handcream, a comb, a tube of Lucas' pawpaw ointment (the most useful product I own - good for chapped lips, burns, bits, cuts, spots, rashes, you name it), a bottle of hand sanitizer, a breath freshening spray, mascara, concealer, lip balm and a packet of tissues.

Hope you enjoyed this - I love looking at what people carry around!! What do you cary in your purse?

No comments: