19.4.15

Soap & Glory Kick Ass Concealer - Review

Over the years, I have tried a multitude of concealers but never found one that I was truly happy with... until I tried Soap & Glory's Kick Ass Concealer.
This concealer is exactly as it says on the tin, "Kick Ass" - there are three separate sections: an under eye concealer, a blemish concealer and a sealing powder. I don't use the sealing powder, but I adore the under eye and blemish concealers.


The under eye concealer is a peachy shade, perfectly designed to cover dark circles. The consistency is creamy, and the concealer blends very easily. I apply this to my eyelids too.

The blemish concealer has a more yellow tone, but the same creamy consistency. I find that it perfectly covers any redness, without appearing too cakey.

Personally, I don't use the setting powder, as I apply a loose powder all over my face, but the powder is a silky translucent powder, and comes with an applicator pad. The container also comes with a little built-in mirror, for concealing on the move.

The best thing about this concealer? It's only €13 in Boots and is included in the 3 for 2 offer on Soap & Glory products (available here)

Have you tried this concealer? If so, what did you make of it?

No comments: