21.3.11

To Dye or Not To Dye - Now, that is the question.

It's no secret that Rihanna is a bit of a "hair chameleon" and has been rocking a variety of styles and shades of red in recent months.

Following a blog post, a brave leap, and some words of encouragement by the beautiful Milly, I have been toying around with the idea of dying my tresses rouge.

I don't see myself going as bright or as bold a shade as Rihanna, but the idea excites me... however, I am a bit concerned that, with my pale skin, I will look slightly bizzare.

What are your thoughts? Do I dare to dye?

2 comments:

Gaby Fauchon said...

I have already gone red but boy, is it hard to maintain! Good luck if you choose to take the leap x

Susan ♔ said...

Thanks!! Would you recommend taking the plunge? I am really tempted, but I would imagine it being impossible to maintain alright :P