8.4.10

Tag, You're It!!

What is your current obsession?
I've been a bit sick of late so sadly my obsessions are strepsils and sleep!!

What is your weirdest obsession?
Last night I took out my old box of Pokemon cards... I collected them as a child and that has to be the weirdest obsession I've ever had. I was a bit of a nerd!!

What are you wearing today?
I've been in bed all day, sleeping and attempting to write an essay, so I've had my pjs and a hoodie on all day :)

What's your favourite comfort food?
I'm gonna cheat here and say 7Up... technically it's a drink, but it's my favourite thing when I'm sick. I love it.

What would make today special?
If the sun came out... I love sunshine. It always makes me feel happy.

What would you like to learn to do?
I really want to learn how to water ski - but I doubt I'll ever be brave enough. Also, next week I'm starting training for a marathon with my cousin, so I'd like to be able to do that!!

What's the last thing you bought?
I bought a bottle of 7Up and some Strepsils today... but I haven't had the time or the money to do much shopping lately.

What are you listening to right now?
Me and my brother are watching Two and a Half Men right now... I love this show so much!!

What is your favourite weather?
Sunny and hot... which doesn't happen often in Ireland, unfortunately.

What is your most challenging goal right now?
I have my finals in three weeks... so definitely passing those!!

If you could have a house totally paid for, and fully furnished, anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
I would either like a house in Provence region in Southern France or on the beach in the Bahamas please.

What would you like to have in your hands right now?
A cup of tea... I'm too lazy to get up and make one...

If you could swap lives with anyone just for a day, who would you choose and why?
I would either have to say Frankie Sandford or Cheryl Cole because they are absolutely stunning!!

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour where would you go?
I would go to London... two of my best friends moved there in September and I barely get to see them anymore :(

What language do you want to learn?
Well I already speak English (duh), Irish, French and a bit of Spanish... I would like to improve my Spanish a lot, but if I had to chose another language from scratch it would be Polish because one of my best friends is Polish and I'd love to be able to chat with her in her native tongue for once.

What do you look for in a friend?
Someone genuine, sweet and dependable who can make me pee myself laughing but who can also be a shoulder to cry on. Also, I tend to prefer people that aren't constantly surrounded by drama and bitching.

Who would you love to meet in person?
I would have loved to meet Princess Diana... she was my childhood hero. I would also love to meet Alex Zane, Cheryl Cole, Robert Pattinson (I'm a bit of a Twilight dork), and Stephen Fry.

What's your favourite type of music?
I will listen to almost anything... my friends would describe my tastes as "obscure" and "alternative" but I also like pop music, like Lady Gaga, for a night out!!

If you had €100, what would you do with it?
I would definitely blow it on pointless crap like more makeup or Lush goodies!!!!


Fashion pet peeve?
Crocs!!


Do you admire anyone's style?
Jennifer Aniston, Cheryl Cole (now, not before!!), Nicole Richie


What's your favourite ice-cream flavour?
Either strawberry or banana... or both :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

looks like youve got style. Theyve got great tastes to follow